View Single Post
Old 07-06-2006, 09:09 AM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
PPC Cash Reward System.

Ok so I added a simple reward system for posting. You will get a certain amount of PPC Cash per post you make. You will also get more PPC Cash per thread you start. I have issued everyone some amounts depending on user status and other factors. I hope to get a store up in the near future, so users can use there cash to buy their own email addy @ppcgeeks.com, stickers, mouse pads, and maybe even tees and such. You may also donate cash to a user you feel has helped you out or for whatever reason you like.
~mike