Old 07-17-2009, 03:09 PM
markperri181818
Lurker

markperri181818 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090713 (21921.5.0.40) [UC]

Hello to all.

I have a little chip on my shoulder that I wish to share. I, like many others here in this forum, read these post religiously---everyday--waiting for the next big thing from Juicy or even something new from other post participants. But what I can stand is to see people being ridiculed for there questions. Listen, if you cant answer a question THEN DONT WASTE A POST!!!

It’s true, you see the same question time and time again but guess what---not everyone reads through these posts to find the answers. So what should we do??? ANSWER THEM. If we follow this then this forum wont be full of pages with insults and dumb insulting statements but pages of questions and answers.

Remember even Juicy has to read through this to find what he needs to improve on the next build. Do you think he or anyone else enjoys reading through these postings of habitual "Go +20 pages back and you'll find the answer"?

Lets all help each other out----if not don’t post anything.

Now those who ask questions---Lets follow thses steps to forum success
1. Have a queston? READ through the postings and you might just find your answer.
2. If you cant find the answer then post the question.
3. If all else fails, dont repost the question in fustration---just private message some one! Everyone is here to help out each other.

Thats it you all.

PS....Yes, Yes I do love your roms Juicy.
This post has been thanked 3 times.