bedlam247
PPCGeeks Regular

bedlam247 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090713 (21921.5.0.40) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACE View Post
I have never seen this problem, or seen anyone else ask about it, does it do this before you set up your filter categories? I tried the various tabs where you said it was happening, and nothing. I would have tried to set up my own filters, to test that as well, but I don't know where that option is, are you talking about in TF3D? or something only in outlook?
Hey Mace, I am using J8 with Showaco theme 5.3, because this TF3D2 theme is the only one I can find that will display more than the 1-2 appointment on the homepage. I am no sure if this causes the problem. I cannot live with one without the other. I have gotten use to seeing more than 1-2 appointments on my homepage, but I am frustrated with the inability to filter some categories because it is at the botton of my categories list. Same goes for trying to at "push shortcuts-favorites" good-night! so strange, but thanks for your input. I've attached Showaco's theme. It's awesome, because of the mutilple appointments that could be viewed from homepage.

Do you think Juicy can add this? Or if someone direct me to where I can learn how to do this? Juicy wants his ROM to be a business/professional one, this would be an awesome addition. I know lots of users would llike to view more appointments on the homepage.

Again, I do not mean to insult/belittle or sound ungrateful...
Attached Files
File Type: cab Showaco BBExtreme5.3.cab (3.80 MB, 7 views) Click for barcode!