View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 09:44 AM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 16th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
i might have a screen freeze every now and then, but your other problems, i just checked them all and i don't have them.

Your right, must be those 60 cabs..wow.
yea, the wide stretched programs only happened about 2 times a day.. Maybe its a certain program while opened that causes that glitch when i switch to Landscape, but it was definantly on the first release too.. I bet the 4 portrait and 6 landscape start menu cab. wouldhave fixed that...

the other one was no biggie, just a refresh of the page would fix the opera problem.... But still annoying........

i hope everyone isnt having these minor issues, cause other than the problems that are due mainly on my end, this rom is fast and smooth..