kgnupe2
PPCGeeks Regular

kgnupe2 is keeping up the good workkgnupe2 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090704 (23001.5.0.60) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgnupe2 View Post
Ok this is probably goin to get deleted, but im fcukin pissed Juicy your Roms are the best, Why BB I hate BB it so handicapped. (BB must have thrown you a bone lol just playin or maybe not) I understand you have ur preference and you do this outta your love of the device but you leaving us all out there to fend for ourselves WHY Juicy WHY,

Its like the drop dead gorgeous chick you been dating for a year that everyones see and is jelous of, has great everything from top to bottom but come to find out shes leaving you for your best friend thats bigtime inferior to yourself, hes fat and ugly and broke with no money but she still leaving you. Thats how it is Juicy.

Juicy I thank you for your ROMS you definitly have the best stuff out there, I dont care if you are from Canada lol. But I hope your BB crashes daily and frustrates you to the point of coming back, Even though BB are so weak crashing really doesnt happen because the phones dont really do much, but i hope yours crash daily. No serious Juicy you have to be getting a free phone I know if i was BlackBerry I would give you one because your actions is goin to have some reprocussions for WM you have alot of followers, But following you to BB is like the if all your friends jump off a bridge speech. I wish you the best and worst with BB. But I hate to see you go none the less. Thanks for all the hard work Juicy.

All of the BB hate was done in comedy I really wish you the Best Juicy you have done my phone and this site a great service, but if you BB crashes alot you wont see any tears of aww over here more like tears of joy. lol
Ok Now im lost for words, I have tried the Tour and to tell you the truth its like a curve 1.5 its inferior in every way to a custom rom mogul let alone a touch pro or touch pro 2 the only thing it had that was great was the standby time and te webpage load time. The tour is a curve and a half nothing to cry home about.

Juicy the smart man that you are why in the world would you consider this inferior device it makes no sense, I know you are Canadian (JOKE)and yall do some weird stuff but the tour is like going from a bentley to a honda, yes they both are cars and they both get you to where you gotta go but one is frugal and the other is luxury.

Never the less your roms rock and you are the best but BB curve 1.5 is a like a ppc 6700 in technology.
P.s keep your kitchens to yourself if people are going to steal your stuff then take donations then they are trash. Hey let your work live and die with you. YOU put in the work you get the credit.