View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 04:15 PM
PhantomApolyon
PPCGeeks Regular

PhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I think i got scammed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.8820 View Post
phantom, good job! and now we know the rules!
thanks

...and yea, maybe it was alittle hostile but I really dont appreciate attitude and people jumping to conclusions without knowing what actually happened. That being said, if you exchange a phone at MY store you will get a GOOD refurb with a GOOD battery door and new battery almost every single time. I'll send a refurb back in a heartbeat if its junk- without question or hesitation I might add. Believe it or not most of us techs/managers really just want to do whats best for the customer and if it means processing another advanced exchanged because the first one was not "like new" we'll do it in a quick second In fact I got 2 replacement phones in this morning with scratched screens and I ordered more for both of them and called the customers to let them know about what happened :P

Phantom's 6.5/6.5x Modified Lock Screens

Last edited by PhantomApolyon; 07-16-2009 at 04:20 PM.