View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 02:42 PM
drizzo91
PPCGeeks Regular

drizzo91 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Angry I think i got scammed

About a month ago i went into a local Sprint store. I had a broken touch pro (screen problems, but that is irrelevant). The two people in the store told me they aren't allowed to fix the touch pro and i would have to wait 3-5 days for my replacement to come in (free of charge, luckily). They explained to me that the phone would be a refurb and wouldn't come with any accessories or a battery. I understood the concept, but i wasn't sure how they already knew it would be a refurb, but i went with it anyways.

5 days later i went to get my phone (just the phone) and they reminded me that it was only a refurb model. Today i was poking around on PPC geeks and found out about ##778#. While i was in that menu, i found that my touch pro never actually was a refurb, which means they have all of the goodies that come with a NIB model.

These goodies are mine, right? I am entitled to a new battery and charger etc. if the NIB replacement was shipped to MY account, correct? I believe they are trying to sell MY accessories for a profit. What can i do to get my accessories? (i really need a new charger lol)

Edit-Mods: sorry if this is in the wrong place...