View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 12:49 PM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM](July 13, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 5.0 CE OS 5.2.23004(Build 23004 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayajin View Post
The intergrated locking application, I cant seem to get it to work properly to actually lock the phone when it comes out of standby. It appears then when you turn the screen back on, the app comes up. However if you click anywhere on the screen the application goes to the background and your device is left completely unlocked
I don't use that lock as I much prefer PocketShield but I just tried it & it works fine for me.

I locked it with the stock app, let it go into standy & then woke it up. Clicking the screen did absolutely nothing until I unlocked it with the slide first.

~John