View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 11:05 AM
GODZSON
VIP Member
Threadstarter

GODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to GODZSON
Re: Q & A for Touch pro's on TEP (Service and Insurance)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporkman View Post
how come my local sprint store ALL WAYS wants me to use my insurance .

im on my 7 TP 1 NIB 6 refurbs every time they want me to use my insurance and pay the cost ( 140 EACH TIME ) ? EVERY single 1 has been a hardware defect

Tp 1 Rainbow watermark

TP 2 -6 was keyboard failure !

or they want me to drive 80 + miles to a "local repair center"

also im very unhappy with the TP ( is there any way to get a different phone with out paying and just doing a swap out ? )

Sorry to hear that sir, Is this a third party store or corporate.. If a corporate non repair store they really may not know what's covered under service or insurance.. You can request your own replacement if it's not Liquid damage on the link in the 1st post. Also if you contact Retensions and inform them the drama you've gone through you may get a different model all depends on the rep you get.. just inform if business use that its hurting your pocket and loosing business do to the constant issues.. and if you like the Iphone OS the Palm Pre would be a thought.. It doesn't have many apps, no SD slot and has 8GB of space in unit, just a heads up

Donations (show love for my work)
This post has been thanked 1 times.