View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 09:09 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: what's a "bad esn"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimogent View Post
i believe they can either be used for parts or can be flashed over to other networks to be activated.....for example if i lost my sprint phone and someone wanted to flash it over to cricket wireless they do not care about the esn being bad. they can still flash it over. hope this helps. if so help a noob out and hit thanks
If that's the case then is sprint to cricket the only network flash that works, or can you flash a sprint diamond to verizon and vice versa,

does it work on GSM?