View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 05:11 AM
rawdikrik
Regular 'Geeker

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 14th ||

My 2 cnts... Take it with a lick of salt.

First things first, I agree with Juicy and if NRGZ used his packages with knowledge, then he should give him credit.

At the same time...

ALL YOU CHEFS CAN BE WHINNY LITTLE GIRLS SOMETIMES.
Period.

We are all grateful for the work you do for us and the community. But at the same time, The bickering and the infighting and the pointing of fingers isnt really necessary, let alone should be made public.

When Mighty Mouse made a Half booty rom and I put him out there for it... him and his butt lickers crucified me... because i pointed out the fact that he renamed his thread without releasing an updated ROM. Jerk.

And when Juicy builds bleeding edge roms without fixing the simple problems from the build before and someone puts him out there, he and his royal followers crucify the person.

NRGZ even got on my backside for telling him that he should talk to Juicy about fixing some Manila issues that he managed to fix.

You guys all need to understand that we are a family... Here for each other, not to be at each others throats.

Honestly Juicy/Mike - Take it to PM and stop being such girls.
NRGZ, dont be such a tightwad and give credit where is due.

Lil-Rico... Honestly... Your pretty damn good at what you do and your not much of a self rightous jerk.. so keep up the good work.

I love: Swype, Pandora, AmonRa Recovery and Touiteur.
I hate: Swype (haha), 4G dropping constantly, screen protectors and losing signal in the DC subways

Last edited by rawdikrik; 07-16-2009 at 05:23 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.