View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 03:03 AM
MightyMike
Retired Staff

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 14th ||

Ok honestly guys,

Get ****ing serious.

This is the same **** that happened with NFSFAN and No2chem. NFSFAN debadged his work and called it his own.

That topic aside, this goes along the same route.

All juicy asked for was thanks and he did so VIA PM. NRGZ reply.... Is quite arrogant. First off he had NO idea what Juicy actually did to get the OEM working... It came from Juicys ROM. Juicy badged it for a reason. He did extensive work on it. Although obviously NRG didn't think so enough to give him thanks.

Get your heads outta your asses making these stipulations that Juicy is scared that another big chef has come in here.

we know NRG is great... Although his actions and replies via PM don't show it.

Same reason why nfsfan got banned...

Like seriousuly...

That being said. i'd expect teh same outcome if this was my rom for example. Many of my users would back me up. It's only common for users who enjoy the chefs work.

I don't blame juicy what so ever.

I do blame NRG for that arrogant reply.

Get real. Seriously.