jb8lakeshow
N00b

jb8lakeshow is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 14th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
I think the point is to make everyone better off, and happier with their phone by helping one another.

besides... wallpapers and themes don't make a rom better.

/juicy
I think this implies that the history between you and NRGz goes beyond this one incident w/ EZInput 2.0 (You called him a fool and insulted his Roms in less than 24 hours). If I were you and I had put in time to make something work and someone questioned what I did, I would be upset too, but then I'd show evidence that I actually contributed to it heavily. I don't think NRGz is above giving thanks, but he may be more selective about what he thinks "deems" special thanks. I'm not saying this is right, but different strokes for different folks. Based on your guys' initial history with eachother way back in this thread, I don't think you guys would thank eachother if you saved eachothers' Mommas...

DO HOWEVER note that all your users/fans are grateful for both of your respective works, but expecting gratitude from an "enemy" might be asking for a bit too much in this world. If you guys want, next time Juicy and NRGz are all in Vegas, I will buy you both a few beers and maybe we can put all this animosity behind us all. Both, please keep up your good work, and perhaps return to your corners?