PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

robmayer is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to robmayer Send a message via MSN to robmayer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post
Any possibliity of hosting the files somewhere besides RapidShare? Looks like I've hit my free downloads limit.....
Yeah, thats' a good idea. I think either today or tomorrow I'll go ahead and upload to another location, along with Rapidshare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeseman View Post
Thanks a million robmayer; I successfully upgraded my Sprint PPC-6700 with your ROM and I can't be more impressed and satisfied with it. A hell of an upgrade from WM5. Great job and keep it going.
Thank you very much for your input. I have a couple more updates on the way, so keep enjoying the ROMs and make sure to keep an eye out for new releases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjbreisch View Post
A) Well, I just wanted HTC Home out so that it would be easier for me to upgrade. If you put 2.0.x in, I will be happy with that.

Cool, then 2.0.x it is. Shouldn't be too difficult.

B) As for Pocket Controller, it worked fine with the Helmi ROM. I've tried tweaking my settings but no go. Next time I plug it in and get the error message, I'll copy it and I'll make a new thread about it.

Once again, thanks for all the work! And I can probably wait for v4, unless you think it's going to be a couple weeks or more.
Good idea, maybe someone else might be able to help. But if I find something, I'll definitely try to help out too. V.4 for be coming pretty soon. Probably less than a couple of weeks. v.4 is basically going to be a complete stock oem rom, except for the HTC stuff(I really don't consider that 3rd party software). But I'm going to start from scratch with the original rom and tear it apart again one by one. Maybe this will solve some of the issues you all are having.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
After a failed attempt to use VerizonGuy's first Kitchen, I needed a ROM- and quickly. I used your Sprint ROM and I've been impressed so far. No time for details (I'll post more later today).
One little request. I hate the HTC Home Today plugin. Any chance of having it disabled by default (if not removed) so that it doesn't mess with everything on first startup?

Great work. Thank you.

LOL. And as I finish this, I take the Apache out of it's cradle and the screen goes black. I freak. I put it back in the cradle and screen comes back on and everything appears to be working. Apparently, my default screen settings somehow changed to 0% brightness on battery over-night. Weird.
That's a good idea, I never thought about disabling it so it doesn't mess with the stuff on the first startup. I think I might do that. v.4 will be out pretty soon, so I think I'll take that into consideration. But otherwise, I'm glad to hear it's working out good for you. That is weird though about your brightness. I have this weird thing to in WM6, even Helmi's, where my backlight will default to 10 sec for some reason. You ever have that happen?