robbor6386
Lurker

robbor6386 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 14th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
Well if you are on RD than it might have some different behaviors than Standard which I am running...anyways...

The built-in windows 'Contacts' page doesn't have the tabs at the bottom for 'All People' and 'Call History, it's the enhanced one...from HTC?...part of Tachi?...not sure what to properly call it, but if you can get to that it might be there, is there a left soft-key labeled Contacts on the phone screen on the RD build? If it's there does it go to the enhanced contact page with tabs at the bottom or does it just go to the plain old contacts page? -- I have no idea why trying to load the oldschool from the 'menu' right soft-key one just loads your phone number...it loads the old call history screen fine on standard...

Ya thought that it loading my phone number was kinda weird. The windows contacts page has the tabs new and menu on the bottom on the page. In menu there is no call history option. On the phone screen there is a contacts option but it sends me to the screen that i spoke of in the previous sentence. Pretty weird but its almost a necessity to see what time calls came in and went out. Thanks for your help maybe i should give the tachi dialer another try. Last time i used it i couldnt answer phone calls but that was on previous builds.