View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 09:53 PM
askwhy
Regular 'Geeker

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 14th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbor6386 View Post
I tried your solutions and still havent been able to see call history btw im using 7/14 with regular dialer (RD) When i go to contacts and menu call history is not on the menu and when i go to the phone/menu/call history it lists my phone number for some reason and thats it

Well if you are on RD than it might have some different behaviors than Standard which I am running...anyways...

The built-in windows 'Contacts' page doesn't have the tabs at the bottom for 'All People' and 'Call History, it's the enhanced one...from HTC?...part of Tachi?...not sure what to properly call it, but if you can get to that it might be there, is there a left soft-key labeled Contacts on the phone screen on the RD build? If it's there does it go to the enhanced contact page with tabs at the bottom or does it just go to the plain old contacts page? -- I have no idea why trying to load the oldschool one from the 'menu' right soft-key on the phone screen just loads your phone number...it loads the old call history screen fine on standard...

Last edited by askwhy; 07-15-2009 at 09:59 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.