View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 08:44 AM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
After a failed attempt to use VerizonGuy's first Kitchen, I needed a ROM- and quickly. I used your Sprint ROM and I've been impressed so far. No time for details (I'll post more later today).
One little request. I hate the HTC Home Today plugin. Any chance of having it disabled by default (if not removed) so that it doesn't mess with everything on first startup?

Great work. Thank you.

LOL. And as I finish this, I take the Apache out of it's cradle and the screen goes black. I freak. I put it back in the cradle and screen comes back on and everything appears to be working. Apparently, my default screen settings somehow changed to 0% brightness on battery over-night. Weird.

Last edited by Trident; 10-21-2007 at 08:49 AM.