Old 10-21-2007, 08:21 AM
cjbreisch
PPCGeeks Regular

cjbreisch is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by robmayer View Post
I am really going to try putting the new HTC Home into the next version or the one after that. I might even be able to cook up something custom for you on the side if I have the time, if you wanted HTC Home completely gone. Also, I'm not to familiar with Pocket Controller. It may just be a general WM6 incompatibility issue. Maybe you could try other versions, like Helmi's and see if it produces similar results. lastly, I'm trying to get v.4 out as soon as possible. It may or may no be available by the time you are ready to upgrade again. We'll see though...
A) Well, I just wanted HTC Home out so that it would be easier for me to upgrade. If you put 2.0.x in, I will be happy with that.

B) As for Pocket Controller, it worked fine with the Helmi ROM. I've tried tweaking my settings but no go. Next time I plug it in and get the error message, I'll copy it and I'll make a new thread about it.

Once again, thanks for all the work! And I can probably wait for v4, unless you think it's going to be a couple weeks or more.