View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 07:30 PM
D\/8
Halfway to VIP Status

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 14th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8bean View Post
I did the hour fix posted in the 4th post and it works fine. But now when I sync my calendar through activesyvnc the hour reverts back. Any ideas? Thanks.
Go to Start>Settings>Clocks&Alarms and adjust it to the appropriate time zone. Then make sure the time below is the correct time. if not adjust accordingly. Click ok and all your app. should be ok. This worked for me.

It seems you have to adjust the Manila Clock (World Clocks) and the WinMo Clock (Clocks&Alarms).

Others have reported that this did not help them. Hope it works for you as it did me.
This post has been thanked 1 times.