View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 03:42 AM
Pibe38
The Enforcer

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SINNN View Post
I hope you guys aren't lying about the reps saying that we won't get charged since its not oficcialy rolled out. I just subscribed to the 7.95 one so I get Nockalodean and a few others. Im crossing my fingers.
I'm sorry to say I wouldn't trust what the Sprint reps say. They are (in)famous for giving the wrong info when they don't know about something or when something is new.

The app has an option that allows to check for your subscriptions, this leads me to believe it can access your account at some level and could end up charging/adding services to it.

I just say this from past experience with Sprint, I have no way to corroborate this at all, but keep in mind that if you do get charged and then complain by saying 'a rep told me I wouldn't be charged' they will probably send you flying off since you agreed to the price when you subscribed.

That's my 2 cents...

---
Don't forget to Search first!