View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 03:40 PM
MACE
PPCGeeks Regular

MACE is keeping up the good workMACE is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090713 (21921.5.0.40) [UC]

Sorry if that came across a bit coarse, I don't want to discourage people from looking for help, as that is really what these forums are all about, I'm just tired of constantly seeing ppl complaining about things that have been addressed within the last few pages, or things which are likely their own fault, and so on, and instantly blaming the rom, or the chef.

I mean, my hell, I have been trying to figure out a seemingly rather random problem with ics for a while now, because I know its not anything to do with the Rom, as it always works just the way it should after a flash, or hard reset, so I am fairly sure it is something I install, or *maybe* a setting I allways change after a reset, and honestly, ICS is very important for me, probably at least as important as the phone working.

Idk, I guess it kinda pisses me off to see ppl come and complain the instant they hit a problem, when I, and I believe most others here, spend alot of time trying to fix stuff themselves first.

BTW, there is a *big* difference between complaining, and reporting a bug or asking if anyone knows of a fix to a known bug, after checking back at least a little.