Thread: 6.5 help
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 11:07 AM
GaMedic
Ditch Doctor

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 6.5 help

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmar08 View Post
I also have been pondering updating my phone. ( i love what i have seen 6.5 looks like ) I have had PDAs for years starting with the 6700, 6800, and 6900 all with Alltel and now with the merger I have switched over to the Verizon 6900 but never besides the occational game cab download did much with updating them besides the updates that have been released by the carrier. Is this the same basic steps for all Windows Mobile Devices since mine is a Touch and you all have 6800? Otherwise i have a few questions:
1. What is the best unlocker to use?
2. How do you update your radio? from what I have seen through the threads I have Verizons most up to date Radio in 3.37.78
3. When Flashing the roms are they usually in .exe form or i have seen like lists of other cab files it shows to download. Are these usually what is pre-cooked in the cabs?

Any answers would be great but so far this is the best thread for explaining this issue.
It is basically the same for both devices but you need to get your unlocker from the Vogue forum. You would be better served to ask the update questions over here to get CORRECT answers. I can tell you what I think works on that device but it may not be exactly correct.

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>
This post has been thanked 1 times.