View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 11:00 PM
dahray02
Regular 'Geeker

dahray02 is keeping up the good workdahray02 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dahray02 Send a message via Yahoo to dahray02
Re: Post Your SDconfig.txt, provisioning.xml, etc. Files Here!

okay so i just read through this whole thread....i am currently on an old 6.1 rom and am thinking about moving to a 6.5 one....i've been hesitant to change roms cuz i didnt want to have to redo all tha tweaks i've made to it....someone pointed me to this thread. most of tha programs i have are installed on my sd card not the phone mem...my first question is: Is there somewhere i can look to double check which app is on my internal mem and which is on my sd card.....next for the ones on my sd card, with this UC thing, i shouldnt have to reinstall them, but..all the registry entries they use will be gone, if i go into my registry now HKLM/Software....do i just copy that whole folder to keep all tha entries that my apps use? for instance my registration code for Sprite Backup/Terminator...without tha registry entries i lose those...so to sum up i want to upgrade to a newer rom and keep all the settings for the apps installed on my card

ontop of that, how do i restore my contacts and texts...thats all, i'll manually redo my email, and all tha apps installed on my internal mem...thanks in advance