View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 09:03 PM
elephant007
domo arigato mr roboto

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post Your SDconfig.txt, provisioning.xml, etc. Files Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper2008 View Post
I'm looking all thru this section but no info on how to make registry changes in the provisioning file. For Example, i would like to make the text the smallest possible size. Manually, i go to Screen and click on 3rd tab and move the slider all the way to the left. Is there a provisional way to do this?? I'm using 6.5, is there any differences to way the 6.1 examples are here> PS. Im using Juicy, if it makes a diff.
Smallest font, registry entry
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Stylus\192DPI]
"CurFont"=dword:00000258
Smallest font, xml
Code:
<wap-provisioningdoc>
<!-- *** COMMENTS *** -->
   <characteristic type="Registry">
      <characteristic type="HKLM\ControlPanel\Stylus\192DPI" translation="filesystem">
         <parm name="CurFont" value="600" datatype="integer"/>
      </characteristic>
   </characteristic>
</wap-provisioningdoc>
Now for my question, I'm running a MortScript upon install and it's initiated by the SDConfig.txt. The problem I have is that the script doesn't do all that it is supposed to do, it doesn't move all the shortcuts I wrote it to move. If I run the script after the install completes, it moves the shortcuts to where I want them to go... I need to know why it doesn't move the shortcuts the first time

Code:
Move("Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Google Mobile App.lnk","Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet\")
Move("Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Cinemo.lnk","Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet\")
Move("Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mobliza.lnk","Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Utilities\")
Move("Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Music ID.lnk","Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Multimedia\")
Move("Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile.lnk","Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet\")
Move("Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Pocket Express.lnk","Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet\")
Move("Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NFL Mobile Live.lnk","Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet\")
Move("Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PPCGeeks.exe.lnk","Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet\")
Move("Windows\Start Menu\Programs\RadarLove!.lnk","Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet\Widgets\")
Move("Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SensorMaze - v0.1.lnk","Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Games\")
Move("Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Shake and Save.lnk","Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Utilities\")
Move("Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Shopping Cart.lnk","Windows\Start Menu\Programs\System\")
Move("Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Sprint TV.lnk","Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet\")
Move("Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Touchtris.lnk","Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Games\")
Move("Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Sprint Navigation.lnk","Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GPS\")
Move("Windows\start Menu\Programs\WMWiFiRouter.lnk","Windows\Start Menu\Programs\System\")
Delete("Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Album.lnk")
Delete("Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Total Commander.lnk")
Delete("windows\Start Menu\Programs\MortScript\*")
RmDir("Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MortScript")
NFL Mobile Live
Cinemo
NASCAR Sprint Cup Live
These are the shortcuts that do not move on first run... it's the same shortcuts that do not move the first time..

Thank you in advance

Last edited by elephant007; 07-14-2009 at 09:57 PM.