View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 06:30 PM
electronicrice
Android Groupie

electronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to electronicrice
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
I had that happen to me on some of the 218xx builds. It wasn't that the phone actually locked up, it was that touch input stopped working. The physical buttons still worked. I never found the cause for that though.
Well the touch input is fine. The today screen (whether manila or windows default) still functions normally and I can load most of the apps when pressed like Battery and Task Manager, etc. but the start menu, when pressed, will change the task bar on top but never display the actual programs in the start menu..and then will progressively become worse to where the phone locks up completely.