View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 05:42 PM
joojoobee666
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by electronicrice View Post
Has anyone encountered a problem in 23004 on TP, that after installing a CAB, the phone will always lock up and cease opening the Start Menu? The only way to fix it is to hard reset. I've tried one different cab at a time, all that have worked on previous 6.5 versions and it happens every time.

I had that happen to me on some of the 218xx builds. It wasn't that the phone actually locked up, it was that touch input stopped working. The physical buttons still worked. I never found the cause for that though.