View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 05:11 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: sprint July 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzz View Post
That is funny cause i got my TP in September of last year from retentions and that is a fact.
shut up dude nobody believes you and we all KNOW you're lying. Like i said the retention department didn't have it till Nov 2nd. If you had yours and got it from retentions then where were you when all the arguing was going on with the release dates and where were your pics when we needed them. Ppcgeeks didn't even have a forum for the tp in september. NOw maybe if you wouldve said you had a friend that gave it to you or you were testing it out that wouldve been possible. But to say you got it from retention your an idiot and a liar. So retention had to phone 2 months before anybody was able to purchase them???