View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 12:49 PM
btonetbone
Regular 'Geeker

btonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Titan Radio ROM 3.42.50

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffman33 View Post
I just reflashed my phone with wm 6.5 23004, and GPS is way quicker, locking on in about 10-15 sec in every program. However, I did notice my rom is older, as in 3.35.04. I want to update it to the latest, but am afraid I will lose the quickness in GPS, since others have commented on issues. Is there any advice for me?
Did you mean to say your radio is older? I would recommend updating to 3.42.50. But the best thing you can do is to enable aGPS (which requires a data plan - it uses a small amount of data each time the GPS is activated, but locks will be nearly instant and much more reliable).
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ighlight=super