View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 11:47 AM
briggs
mcom

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How to make my own TOUCH FLO 3D'S THEME?

Quote:
Originally Posted by winoz View Post
Is there any program can do this?
CFC GUI (link below) and photoshop will do the trick.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=470798

here are some screens of customizations I've done to my manila using this cfc gui and photoshop.
I combined the normal manila icons, with pamas glass slider and turned the sprint neon icons white for the main touchflo and the landscape menu, but left them coloured on the music menu.

Also on the home screen I am using tf2d (dual action) clock. My program tab icons are also semi transparent. I cut the front off the email envelope so I cna rad a bit more of the email from the home screen. I also use the mighty rom globe launch for my internet tab that I made a while back.

I also use background on all pages and blank top and bottom curtains. and diamond background chagner to change my bg every 30 minutes. (have about 100 on my internal storage). This background is the one I use during meetings and work.

I also made the shade behind the image while you are sliding only about 1/4 as dark as the original (You can see the bg better and still read the sliding text, it also doesn't make the transparent bottom current stand out as much while sliding).

Last edited by briggs; 07-14-2009 at 11:58 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.