View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 10:18 AM
nxtech3
VIP & Proud Member of CBM

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Email on winmo vs iphone!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceo View Post
Apples to oranges? Fundamentally different? Fundamentally they are EMAIL clients to READ email and Respond. Using the EXACT same protocol IMAP and there is no comparison. Winmo which has been around for a LOT longer sucks terribly. Iphone/Itouch is a pleasure to use.....
the APPLICATIONS are different, not the way they handle pulling/pushing email. its comparing the itunes, and sprint music store, they both are used to download and listen to music, but the applications are different.

As far as email, i use my Pre to view/send emails and the only reason is because i get the storage mem low error when i set my email up on my Diamond.

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"