Old 10-20-2007, 01:57 PM
canospinach
Regular 'Geeker

canospinach is keeping up the good workcanospinach is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to canospinach
Thumbs up I took this from the Sprint Website

I took this from the Sprint Website - It appears as though basic TV is included in PowerVision.

http://www1.sprintpcs.com/explore/ue...=multimedia100

Sprint Power Vision Access Pack
-------------------------------------
Sprint Music – up to 10 radio channels
Sprint TV – NFL network, The Weather Channel, Fox Sports, E!, CNN – and more!
Sprint Navigation (pay per use/$2.99 day) – dodge traffic, find the nearest restaurants or lowest gas prices. See your progress on a moving map with spoken turn-by-turn directions
Unlimited Data Access
Sprint Mobile Email
Picture Mail
Unlimited Web Browsing
On Demand
NFL Mobile

Sprint Power Vision TV Pack
---------------------------------
Everything in the Power Vision Access Pack AND MORE:
Sprint TV Premier – More TV. Up to 20 additional channels including live TV, national network channels and children's programming
Sprint Power Vision Ultimate Pack
Everything in the Power Vision Access, Music, TV and Navigation Packs including:
Sprint TV Premier
Sprint Music Premier
Unlimited Sprint Navigation

Personally what jumps out at me is the navigation. I may want to upgrade my PowerVision plan just to get extra TV channels and Unlimited Navigation!

I have to say it rocks over WiFi and if you use the headset it sounds far better. I am going to have to do a comparison for quality sound/stations against Resco pocket radio.

BTW- a little off topic, Sprint warrantied my 6700 for a 6800 yesterday after the guy ahead of me got the last refurb 6700 in San Diego (there are more refurb 6700's available in the major markets, more coming here). FYI you need a 6800 as the 6700 is supposedly not supported, Also it appears the WM Treo's are not supported either (non-WM-Centro is supported).

Last edited by canospinach; 10-20-2007 at 02:03 PM.