View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 12:37 PM
mstevens
Regular 'Geeker

mstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I'm not sure my Mogul is "better" than an iPhone. I mean, if what I wanted were an iPod that could surf the web and make the occasional phone call then the Mogul would be a very disappointing substitute. Since I've got little interest in carrying around an iPod and need to be able to look up drug coverage information many times a day, make calls, handle email, and take pictures of odd rashes, the Mogul is a much better choice for me.

Getting emotional about inanimate objects such as PPC's is not a winning strategy in life, nor is being very concerned about someone else's opinion of your phone, socks, car, sunglasses, etc.

The dropping part would have pissed me off. However, it's fairly likely that the denigration of your Mogul was the dropper's way of making his offense less unforgivable - "if the thing was worthless, then my dropping it wasn't really that bad." Irrational, of course, but that's the way humans work.