View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 05:14 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [JUL 12] *11 Radios Available* Updated Touch Pro CDMA Radio Archive Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron M View Post
thank you razorloves ....can u tell me if by installing that will it give me a better signal or is it just an icon ......also im not sure on how to install dll. files
can you help or put me in the right dirrection...i have tryed to install some other dll. files a couple of months ago but was unsuccesful
Mighty6 picks up rA signal just fine. I flashed it last night and noticed right away that i had no signal type icon. So, i looked in his thread and saw other people talkin that the icon was missing. So, this fix will just add the icon. So then it will show when you are picking up 1x, Ev rev0, and Ev revA.
The instruction are in that link i gave you.
This post has been thanked 2 times.