View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 02:05 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Home softkey set to weather tab

Navigate to HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila\. Change "HomeRSKPath" to "Manila://weather.page" and "HomeRSKText" to "Weather". Do not use the quotes and HomeRSKPath refers to right soft key, the (L) means landscape, so you can change that too.

edit - this works for sure with tf3d2, since your key contains the (L)...I thought you might be running it (but not based on your user info). It might work fine for regular tf3d as well, so go ahead and try it. I seem to remember it working only with "weather.page" before when I was using tf3d, but can't test it out on my phone currently.

Last edited by mwalt2; 07-13-2009 at 02:08 PM.