View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 01:57 PM
AceXMachine
PPCGeeks Regular

AceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who else hates the Touch Pro 2's keyboard??

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHotshot View Post
After reading you post than understandin I can't read you post imma give you a chance to "edit" it if you want. I'm just saying you posting about how me or whatever thinks the offset keyboard looks better and will work better as wrong cause we going off only on looks than use a tasteless "chick look joke" post would only make me or soon somebody else post about your post. That's all I'm saying bro..cheers
OMG blow me...You type that bunch of **** and say you can't understand me.....whatever dude
"There is no such thing as a stupid question" is just as ridiculous as saying "There is no such thing as a stupid answer". This proves there are also "stupid statements". There are probably alot of "stupid ideas" too. And what do all these things have in common? Stupid people.

Remember to say ...Preferrably by clicking the button instead of wasting valuable forum space