View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 11:25 AM
briggs
mcom

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [FINAL] [06.26.09] MightyROM4 w. OEM BASE Included

Quote:
http://www.lilrico.com/Mighty/mightyromblog/?p=190E-Natives - "Showcase" from MightyRom.com

e-Natives Showcase is Free Finger Friendly and Resource Friendly Task Manager With Professional Skinning and Easy to Use.
Developed by Ahmad Amarullah (e-Natives Technology)
The application is curently free-ware. I remember personally when I had a Windows Mobile standard device and used his task manager software. Definitely one of the biggest improvements to Windows Mobile Standards lackluster multitasking capabilities.
[ Visit The Development Thread @ XDA-Developers ]
Check out this new task manager app that Mighty is plugging. It rocks.

Microsoft should cut this guy a check.

However, there are some issues with changing the settings of the app though.
When you go to hit OK on the settings menu to make your changes, it hits the x button in the showcase program if you have set it to “Close Button on Right”.

This is solved by using a registry editor (CeReg Ed, PHM, Total Commander, Resco) to change your settings.
HKCU\Software\E-natives tehcnologies\showcase
I would set all the integer variables to 0 (especially close on right)
add these to the “exclusions”
“repllog.exe” – activesync,
“manile.exe” – TFLO3d
“_mpman.exe” – CFC Compressed TFLO3d (if you are running cfc compression off a patch in MR)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

In an effort to keep this thread alive and kicking. I have decided to post more companion applications I am using alongside MR4 Final like this one.

I have no intention of flashing to another ROM after this piece of perfection... unless of course I eventually release my own version of the mighty rom4 with a number of these companion apps cooked in...

Stay tuned here for more MR4 companion cabs. 10 000 posts here we come.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Showcase-1.0.0.cab (305.0 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by briggs; 07-13-2009 at 11:48 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.