View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 11:10 AM
MrObvious
I see you have a PPC.

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [FINAL] [06.26.09] MightyROM4 w. OEM BASE Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
I use the force roam feature quite a bit since there are place that I frequent where the weak Sprint signal does more harm than good. In this MR4, in the roaming option of the Phone app (called Network Service instead of Roaming for some reason), the options are: Home only, Automatic-A, Automatic-B, Standard and Roaming Only.

What I'm used to in other 6.1 ROMs is Sprint only, Automatic and Roaming only. Can someone tell me what those 5 roaming options in MR4 correspond to?

I assume Home only == Sprint only, Standard == Automatic?, and Roaming only is just that, no? What are the rest?
The three options that you need to worry about are Home Only, Standard, and Roaming Only. I think you can figure out what they mean.