View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 09:46 AM
callinectes
Lurker

callinectes is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090713V (21921.5.0.40) [UC]

I want to first say thank you for all the work that goes into these ROM packages - I know it is a time consuming effort. My feedback is purely constructive - I just want to make you aware of what is not working, though please know that I (and I imagine many of us) still think this ROM is much better than stock and many of the other available customs packages.

That being said, below are the bugs I have noticed with the 090713V package (in no particular order):

1 - Only input available is "Touch Input" and switching between "XT9" and "ABC" modes is buggy - took some fooling around to get it to switch to "ABC" without automatically reverting to "XT9".

2 - Scroll wheel and other capacitive control functions not working.

3 - This morning (after flashing last night), when I switched to phone it was showing only only the upper 2/3 of the screen, bottom 1/3 was the program behind (in my case TF3D) and it took a soft reset to fix.

4 - Cannot get YouTube to play videos - tried deleting cache folder "YouTube" in Internal Storage to no avail.

5 - Facebook integration buggy though sometimes works and does update profiles with pictures and status. Have not thoroughly tested.

6 - Voice Command seems to be missing.

7 - Opera has been less stable - locked up a couple of times on me though closing using task manager fixed the problem.

8 - Choosing "Options" from the menu when in Phone brings up error "PHSettingDual.exe" - "The file 'PHSettingDual' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed ..."

So far this is all I have noticed - I will let you know if I find anything else.

Again, thanks for all you do. Its a shame you'll be ending your customizations.

Kevin

Last edited by callinectes; 07-13-2009 at 09:50 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.