MACE
PPCGeeks Regular

MACE is keeping up the good workMACE is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [JUL 12] *11 Radios Available* Updated Touch Pro CDMA Radio Archive Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by obamaftw08 View Post
You know, I can sum up everything you just said without needing a disclaimer about rudeness and/or being highly demeaning, in a much more refined form.

Hello fellow radio testers. I'm gonna try and put up a guide here soon to let you know about some other testing scenarios/guidelines in which I think would be helpful for everyone here to figure out what works best for each person individually. In the meantime let me find a link that will give everyone an idea of what I'm talking about.

See? Easy peesie. No thanks needed.
Unfortunately, that does not address the major concerns that were my reason for posting.

I wanted to cull the the spread of misinformation before it got out of hand, as it almost always does when discussing this topic.

I wanted to list the most common sources of inaccuracy, and explain *why* they were inaccurate, so that people reading would stop relying on them.

I also wanted to provide a non technical way that ppl could test the radios, without needing a degree in network engineering, and wireless physics, that would still provide a *VERY* meaningful, and helpful contribution to the community as a whole, as well as for themselves.

That being said, I re-read my post, and while I certainly did not intend to sound demeaning, and don't really think I was tbh, there are phrases I could have worded a bit more softly, and would have changed some of the wording in the second paragraph in particular.
For that, I apologize.