View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 04:39 AM
t0mmyr
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: **UPDATE 6/29** PANDORA! VGA+PLAYBACK Fix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan1.ruiz View Post
The application can play on the background but if you manually turn off the screen it will stop playing..
Heck at least it plays FULL SONGS.. YAY!!! 3 out of 3 TP installs.
that really depends on what rom you are using, i have had success using both energyrom magic and psyki rom v3 playing pandora, hitting the power button to sleep the screen and my music keeps playing through the line out to my car's radio, i also have had success using the same roms and doing the same exact thing while using tcpmp, i can tell u though tcpmp uses a lot more cpu power than pandora because when i get a reminder or a call while tcpmp is still going my phone lags to respond, with pandora its like nothing is running at all and the phone acts very responsive like normal