View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 01:48 AM
dizbstretch
N00b

dizbstretch is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM](July 13, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 5.0 CE OS 5.2.23004(Build 23004 MerdinH)UC

Downloading 5.0 as we speak, can't wait to try it out, been waiting for a new release from you, Merdin, for a while now... thanks for the quick release and constant updates to your ROM...

Your ROMS is by far the best ROM I've personally used for myself... Thanks man... keep up the GREAT WORK...

Late Merdin...

*** UPDATE ***

This ROM work wonderful, I LOVE IT... it is smooth, fast, & really functional...
One thing I notice, which I'm not sure is because this is WM6.5, but the G-Sensor is not working. I tried to go into SETTING to calibrate my G-SENOR & it just doesn't move at all... I even attempted to install a G-SENSOR game like Resco Bubble & Teeter, and they don't work either. Can someone double check if it isn't just my phone personally??? thanks...

I notice that w/ WM6.5, when typing in a contact name when creating a new SMS, I can't use the TAB button or DOWN ARROW from my pull out keyboard to go into the BODY of the SMS... I would have use my finger and press in the BODY to start typing my message... if this is something not related to WM6.5 and is just me, then please correct me...

Besides the above issues, I LOVE THIS ROM... the new look is nice since I was always looking at the same RED THEME, something different is good... KEEP UP YOUR GREAT WORK MERDIN!!! you ROCK...

Last edited by dizbstretch; 07-14-2009 at 11:05 AM.