View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 10:17 PM
Rourke Swift
Regular 'Geeker

Rourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090713 (21921.5.0.40) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasjim View Post
Juicy, if someone wanted to contribute to help you buy a cdma Touch Pro 2 (not a Blackberry), or at least a Molson, how would they did that? You are missing a donation link. I don't know how to bake anything that I can legally sell, so the bake sale idea won't work.

Thanks for yet another great piece of work.
My sentiments exactly. I understand withholding a "donation" link as an attempt to show your benign intent in creating these ROMs, but seriously, I'd love to buy you a couple of beers for the work you do for us (or whatever it is you ****ing Canadians drink). You ever find yourself in Whitefish, MT (which is close to Canada!), let me know and I'll at least buy you breakfast/lunch/dinner at my restaurant.
This post has been thanked 1 times.