View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 07:58 PM
Whosdaman
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: [UPDATED 7/9/09] WDM's Generic Diamond Themed WM6.1 and WM6.5 ROMs!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xencloud View Post
I know, I initially flashed your provided sprint file, no GPS, then I installed DCD's, and still no GPS working. When I go into the GPS router in settings, it says COM8, but I think it's supposed to be COM4 (for sprint, at least). What's the reg setting for this? Everytime I change the COM and then exit the HTC GPS router program it reverts back to COM8, and I think that's preventing it from connecting...
hmmmm.....thats strange, idk I use Google Maps fine installing DCD carrier cab

Try installing nfsfan's gps cab on his xda thread