View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 07:35 PM
banzaiwolfe
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe
Re: [7/3/09 Added Semi-Transparent BG Post #3] Modded VGA HTC Home w/ Basic HHC Suppo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentgi View Post
Thank you banzaiwolfe for this excellent today plug in which is installed on my Diamond..it's what I've been looking for as touchflo has it's limitation. I do like the white flip clock, but wish it was as big as the TF3D Flo flip clock or maybe have the seconds flipping beside it. It's by no way a contradiction of the brilliant work you've done, just a personal preference. I've not found any one out there that has produced a today flip clock plug in, they keep making touchflo plug ins, which the Diamond already has as standard. The closest I've seen is Tempus12 and that's a flash clock and doesn't work properly on the Diamond.

Could I be cheeky and ask is this something that may be able to be done in future?
Thanks for the compliments, but please understand that I did not develop this plug-in. That was HTC. I merely combined a couple files floating around and did a couple minor hex edits, than converted/made some graphics for it.

Because of this, changes like that are really not possible to the plugin. I wish HTC had continued a while longer with this one as opposed to TF3D, because TF3D is just too much clutter and flash.