MACE
PPCGeeks Regular

MACE is keeping up the good workMACE is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090704 (23001.5.0.60) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I realize this is not the place for a phone debate so I won't say anymore about it, but... Personally I USE my TP all day everyday, and at night or on weekends I tweak, flash and repair. Not because it needs it necessarily, but because I can and I love doing it. Plus, it's just so damn sexy. Especially sprint's version.
I have to say DITTO to that one. What is the point of having a device that can not even serve its purpose? Of course, this need for reliability is one of the *main* reasons I have settled on Juicy as my choice for the base of all my customizations, but its not like you can't make even the crappy stock Sprint ROM 99% reliable with a little bit of adjusting, actually, I had to do just that the other day, because there was a small problem on Sprints data network, and they made me take my devices in to be tested to rule them out before they would send a network engineer out, even though it was happening to *both* of them simultaniously, and my 'backup' is just a dumbphone, so not likely my hardware.. meh... :P
Anyway, point is that while I have hardly even used the stock rom in the past, I had no issues with it at all throughout the duration. Of course, I was constantly thinking, OMFG I can't believe how FN slow this is! And where the heck did all my battery go?!? LOL

[Edit]
Sorry for the double post, I am just trying to catch up on all the posts since my last post a few days ago, gave up on trying to read everything since the first Juicy8 release (last time I checked thread previously)
Man Juicy, your ROM is just too dang popular, it requires full time attention to the thread to even keep up with it!! heh

Last edited by MACE; 07-12-2009 at 12:23 AM.