View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 08:42 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Panorama Background

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheater View Post
I love this second background, no need to say that I have it as my background now...

would it be posible to ask you about a copy of the original picture if you have it in more quality ??

I am using "Manila Control" for todays screen and s2d2 and I would like to set the same background. Right now I have it, but with the picture extracted from the manila file, and you can see every pixel of the picture...

thanks in advance
You can find it here. It's called 'flow wallpaper'. This direct link has a zip with different resolutions in it, 2560x1600 being the largest.
This post has been thanked 1 times.