smegma
PPCGeeks Regular

smegma is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70909 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahajs View Post
YES. These Energy Roms LOOK amazing, but I've had to hard reset on each of the latest 3 Roms. All looks well, charge overnight and wake up to a frozen phone. Soft reset and I am stuck at the Verizon Logo splash screen - no matter how many soft resets I do it just gets stuck there. Just loaded 7/9 rom yesterday and it did the same thing overnight and I am staring at the splash screen again....

I'm trying to keep from installing too many apps as I try these roms out, so I don't know if I'm loading something that is conflicting with 6.5? Yesterday, I think I only loaded some new home screen tabs, reStart, Chrome Editor, Quick MENU Fix Version from XDA, my email exchange account.

I really like the performance and look of these roms but I need my phone to work.
I haven't had that issue, but you can try this.

Flash to the stock carrier rom, let customizations run, clear storage and let customizations run again, then soft reset. flash energy rom let customizations run. wipe the device let customizations run again then soft reset and go from there. it's a bit tedious but it helped to resolve some niggles on my end.