View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 03:36 PM
t0mmyr
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70909 ||

last time i checked the startup sound was something like htc_bootsound or bootsound_ something in window dir, i tried deleting with total commander and i couldnt so it may be write protected.

has anyone figured out how to really disable the g-sensor from flipping the screen in all kinds of crazy directions? last time i tried this rom almost everytime i took my phone out of my pocket my screen would be upside down and it would take forever to flip back rightside, i had it disabled in the settings too but still it was active, does anyone know if that was fixed?