View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 01:41 PM
storyr
VIP Member
Threadstarter

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JClay View Post
... S W E E T ! ! !
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by habib0712 View Post
There is not a theme in existence that comes anywhere close to how good this is. Excellent, excellent work.

One wish though: if only the buttons on the radar image could be made bigger so I don't need the stylus to use them.
Wow - I appreciate that! As far as your wish: I'm working at that - maybe this weekend. Someone suggested enlarging only the zoom in, zoom out and play buttons (leave the others small) - thus covering less of the image. What are your thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDog View Post
I love it! Is there any way to turn off the beep that sounds when I click on the icons, though? I couldn't find a setting in WP for that.
Thanks. No, as far as I know, there's no way to turn off that beep