View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 12:32 AM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: Why does everyone use Rapidshare?

if you have a premium megaupload account ill gladly take it off your hands... i recieved my rapidshare premium for free so id rather use something i dont have to pay for. Rapidshare is much more simple to upload files and handle them IMO, plus there arent annoying popups every time you download something. Megaupload is filled with annoying adds and features you will never use. Rapidshare is more to the point you dont have to wait very long for downloads from it either idk what your talking about. isnt it 45 seconds on megaupload for all file sizes?